Nine Palestinians were killed on Wednesday morning as the Israeli army launched a major counter-terror operation in the West Bank. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and Shin Bet intelligence agency said they struck “five terrorists in an operations room” in the area of Nur Shams in the northern West Bank. The structure was used to conduct “terrorist activity and harm IDF soldiers operating in the area”, the army said, identifying one of those killed as Jibril Jasan Ismail Jibril who was released as part of the ceasefire agreement in November last year. Read the full story: #westbank #israel #palestine
Hide player controls
Hide resume playing